Total Pageviews

Monday, September 23, 2013

Loosing People

I know this year has not ended,
but I can tell the theme of the year for my life is letting go people
I learnt a lot that about loosing people who are actually care and love me.
Either in terms of graduating and going back home to their countries,
changed into different person,
or died.
It`s hard because they are the ones that make me feel loved
therefore become strong.

On the other hand, I think again God has shown me,
even though I have to learn it in hard way,
in the end, I can`t cling to any human being.
Someday they will leave, and it`s not always their fault or my fault,
they have to leave so that I can realize I live not because one person`s existence.
It`s because God exists in my life.
He`s all that I need.

I am still scared about loosing more people during the rest of my life
I do not think I will never ready to loose any people that mean a lot to me
But that is non-sense.
People die
Therefore, someday it will happen.And I have to deal with it.
Sometimes I thought I`d rather died before those meaningful people died
So I do not have to shed any tear for letting them go.


No comments:

Post a Comment