Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Review: Ataru

I just watched Ataru, not really know the background since I did not watch its drama often
However, I like to point out my fave scene;
It was when madoka pointing her gun to ataru, on the other hand, ataru handing out white lily to her.
It has a really deep meaning. A thoughtful scene well made by the director and scriptwriter indeed!
I was not that interested with the trick madoka used to make some incidents since they used quite difficult japanese terms for me.

For a detective drama, however, it was quite a pity they forgot some details that I am quite sure raising audiences' eyebrows. 
1. How did ataru go to US by himself?
2. Even if he went with madoka, madoka was known to be international villain, worst, suspected already died; how she managed to enter or leave international airport with security level as high as US and Japan?
3. How did ataru buy those piles of white lily and how the hell he could drive a car or even have a driving license in US with such handicap?!??!?

I think they were concentrating too much on the drama between the characters and as a result, some scene looks to be too exaggerated. 

Overall, just rent the dvd, it's 6/10 for me

1 comment: