Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

accomplishing your mission

I do not remember exactly what my last year`s resolutions are I do remember ,however, how I was so determined to change my way of thinking to overcome my jealousy and tendency to be negative thinking and also to shed some weight. setting a goal and being determined are just first steps. the next step,training yourself for new habits is the hardest. there were times I felt my efforts were useless. I am thankful God helps me along the way. by the end of this year, I have learnt to be thankful everyday. I realized God's blessings are new everyday. there is no reason to be not thankful. I accomplished writing my thank you blog everyday to God. I also accomplished shedding my weight almost 5 kgs by running 5-10 km twice a week at least. what a sweet revenge to my lazy fat self and those who mocked me back then because of me being over weight. accomplishing a mission never feels this good. it taught me accomplishment can only be achieved by determination, discipline, and pryer. it also reminds me ther are things I have to achieve in the next year. I have not accomplished my prayer and devotion time early in the morning and night. I have not accomplished my "one day one journal" I have not accomplished learning new foreign languge, I am considering Chinese. so,there, I am determined to accomplish my new missions while staying discipline for the accomplished ones. let the new year`s quest begin. God speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment