Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Rebound and Mockery

I hate to admit that i have let my guard down in weight controlling, as a result, I gain 2 kg, the worse part is that it manifests in my cheek and my chest part.
So this one friend started to mock me about me gaining weight; at first, I can laugh with him and not take it seriously.
But, lately, it's like everyday if I meet him, he will mock me. And that starts to irritate me, I decided not to go lunch or dinner as often with him as I used to.
He even mocks me in front of other friends
I was angry to him but most of all I am angry to myself not to discipline my menu. and work out rarely ( thanks to winter season)
There have been a lot of things that make me eat more; not to defend myself; i was so stressed out last year due to some problems I took eating as my comfort. It was wrong.

So, I will once again start from zero. I will show him, I will shut him up, within 2 months; you just see, mister!
I will not loose to you!
And most importantly, to my fatty self

image is taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment