Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hug

Today, Rita asked me if I had time to go to Tom`s place and deliver him
a simple birthday cake.
Aneta, his beloved fiancee, apparently had cooked great Polish dishes
We had a great time talking together
It was nice to finally can have a long English conversation with them
since I seldom speak English lately
The other thing that I really treasure (well I do not want to sound like
a freaky fettish or something) is the moment when we give a hug
as a greeting

Living in Japan where even touching a person is considered
to be rude and unusual,
you do not have a custom of shake hands,
let alone, hug or kiss in cheeks.
And i am getting used without one.
So, when finally I had one, it was a great warm feeling.
It made you feel like a human, not a robot :D
You can transfer your happiness and love to that person
I do not know how Japanese show their affection to other
aside bowing to each other.
Sometimes, I just want to hug my japanese friends,
telling how I love them and how they are valuable to me
or at least at special occasion.
But of course, I will not do that. I can not.

Just want to share that for today :D

I wish they have a free hug service out here

picture are taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment