Total Pageviews

Friday, February 15, 2013

Welcome to `people might become really diabetic`day

Well, judging from the date,
you should probably know that I am talking about V-Day
Here in japan,
pressure comes for all of the japanese girls (at least, that is based
on my observation for about almost 3 valentines)
and we are not talking about japanese girls that
already have boyfriend.

In my lab, which is quite conversatively japanese, all of the women
made or at least buy the chocolates for the men,
some also prepare for special ones, for example co-workers or
your teachers. Still, they are giri choco or we know as neutral choco
(you just want to express gratitude, not boyfriend girlfriend feeling)
So, since i think, as a good foreign, I have to also adjust with this kind of custom,
regardless of the consequences not having any sleep to prepare
last minute dessert for the members of the lab. I only made simple ones
actually. They were all first trial, actually. hahaha. and as usual, no special recipe.
I read some references, but only finding myself, making it with only `feeling`
XD

Well, it is nice, people like my creation.
I hope they will not get any stomachache
I think the greatest feeling when your sensei said thanks
and he liked the choco frame I made
As for me, I think I have set my bar quite high this year XD

So here are my creations,

Enjoy!


choco frame (front side)
fruity custard cream cookie

choco frame (back side)


As for the title, I also received some cookies from my colleagues
that probably will trigger my blood glucose to a high level this week,
thing that make me feel guilty only is that I do not expect my undergraduate kouhai
gave me cookie also >=< and I have not prepared any for her.
So, probably I have to buy nice cakes for her today.
Here are cookies and cakes from the other member of the lab






No comments:

Post a Comment